Si tu cherches un partenaire de grimpe, une place libre dans une voiture.
Titre Posté par Réponses Vues Dernière réponse    

Climbing Partners Brussels

Malahidael 2 2446 14-10-2016 09:14  

Dernière réponse

Malahidael
un verre d'eau svp
0 posts

5-10-2016
20:27

Climbing Partners Brussels

Hey,

my name is Max, I am from Austria and I just moved to Brussels today. Up until today I climbed outdoors on a regular basis in Austria (2-3 times a week) and would like to continue climbing also in Belgium. At the moment I feel most comfortable climbing routes up to 7b/7b+ outdoors (6c+/7a usually are possible to do in a single day session). I also saw that there are a couple of indoor gyms in Brussels. Since I live in Ixelles I think I will try to visit New Rock a couple of times in case someone in this forum also goes there frequently.

I would be very happy to meet belgian climbers who also like to climb outdoors on a regular basis as well as those who like to train and climb indoors . I speak English, German (and Japanese in case that is of relevance to someone ^^). I plan to learn some French as well at some point.

OK, that's all from my side. If you have a seat to spare in your car going to a crag south of Brussels and/or want to help out a fellow climber in need please send me a message to:

[email protected]

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Max

dnietosi
un verre d'eau svp
1 posts

14-10-2016
09:14

Climbing Partners

Hi Max,

I saw your post here, New rock gym and at TN gym. I would love to go climbing some time. I booked for this weekend but maybe we can meet at the gym sometime next week and go outside the weekend after?

Best,

David